15 min makeup and hair
Summer is coming and you can’t bear the thought of sweaty hair sticking to your face, or wearing a layer of heavy makeup which will inevitably turn into a big fleshy mess by lunchtime.
Here are some quick tips on how to get ready for the day in just 15 mins. You’ll leave the house looking naturally beautiful, because nobody wants to show up to work looking like “I woke up like this.” ->
The first thing I did was try out one of these quick but stylish 5 Minute Hairstyles. As you can see I did this right after rolling out of bed, I didn’t even brush my hair.
I tried number 11, Tuck and Cover. I used 2 headbands, one that’s a little tighter and has anti-slip rubber on the inside, and another that looks cute.
- Slide headband over hair
- place second headband over that
- take sections of hair, starting at the front, lift up over the headband then tuck the ends in
- repeat until you have tucked in all your ends
- look amazing
So easy, and so fast!
Next I did my makeup
- Apply tinted SPF all over your face and neck
(Never skip the SPF!)
I used MD Creme Mineral Beauty Balm in Medium/Dark SPF 50, because some things are worth spending money on. Sun protection is one of them.
- Sweep neutral shadow over lid, I used Morphe in Bridesmaid
- Apply concealer under eyes and where needed, I used Wet n’ Wild coverall in 802 medium
- Powder all over with foundation powder, I used Kat Von D powder foundation
- Apply peach or bronze blush to the apples of your cheeks and sweep up and back along cheekbones, I used Smashbox Suntan Matte
- Apply mascara focusing on the base of your lashes, I used Maybeline the Falsies Pushup Drama
- Pop a little color on your lips, I used Ulta in Mauve Me (its kind of sheer and really creamy)
And you’re done! Beautifully put together, ready to start your day.
image copyright Courtney Rhodes